Registered Telecommunications Project Manager™ (RTPM™)
About the BICSI RTPM Certification
Focused on telecommunications, the BICSI project management program provides standards and best practices to improve every project. This program serves as a career path for anyone seeking an advanced understanding of ICT project management.
Project managers, project coordinators, lead technicians, project team leaders and individuals seeking a profession in this rapidly growing field are encouraged to earn the RTPM credential.
Project Management Includes:
- Gathering specific project information for the project initiation
- Creation of the project budget
- Identifying and managing stakeholders
- Orchestrating the proposal
- Identifying project deliverables
- Managing budget and deliverables
- Creating and managing launch and deadline dates
- Effectively communicating between all stakeholders
- Closing of the project
What Credential Holders are Saying About their RTPM Credential
RTPM Credentialing Process
Why Get Certified?
- Positive Impact on Professional Image
- New Job and Promotion Opportunities
- Higher Salary Possibilities
- Expands ICT Career Field
- Recognized by the ICT Community and Employers
- Meets the Highest Standards
- Fueled by ICT and PM Competencies
- Engineered by PM Experts
- Recognized Globally
- Built with Your Career in Mind
Exam Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet specific educational and/or work experience criteria at the time they submit their application in order to be eligible to take the RTPM exam. The requirements are outlined below:
Two years of approved and verifiable experience in project management (PM), such as the planning, execution and closing of any project. The PM experience does not have to be directly related to telecommunications, but telecommunications experience is a plus. Experience must be within the last six years.
Log into your Credential Dashboard to get started.