BICSI Copyright Information
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Services International) and other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless BICSI or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of BICSI appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate BICSI's sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without BICSI's prior express written permission.
BICSI® and RCDD® are registered trademarks of BICSI, Inc.
Legal Notice and Disclaimer
BICSI members and nonmembers provide the technical information contained herein. While BICSI makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this Internet site, BICSI does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by BICSI.
BICSI (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusion, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others. BICSI is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, are made by BICSI with respect to such information.
All prices listed on the BICSI Web site are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.
Please be aware that there may be additional charges for duties and taxes as assessed by the destination country customs officials for your international shipment. In addition, undeliverable, unclaimed or refused shipments may incur return shipping charges. You agree to pay any and all additional charges and further agree to allow BICSI to bill your credit card for such charges.
Use of Communications Forums
To the extent this site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities ("forums"), the user agrees to use such forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the user agrees that when using a forum, the user shall not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, offensive, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters, or for any commercial purpose
- Download any file that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed via these sites.
BICSI reserves the right, but does not undertake the obligation, to remove any messages from a forum for violation of these rules or for any other reason.
Links to Other Internet Sites
Although the BICSI site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, BICSI takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
BICSI is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service in furtherance of BICSI's not-for-profit status and educational mission.
Copyright © 2018 BICSI, World Headquarters, 8610 Hidden River Parkway, Tampa, FL 33637, Telephone: 800-242-7405 or +1 813-979-1991; Fax: 813-971-4311;e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org