NEW! TPMRM 2nd Edition!: A Successful Project in the Making!
BICSI’s new Telecommunications Project Management Reference Manual (TPMRM), 2nd edition, is written by some of the very best telecommunications project managers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. This new second edition provides the latest concepts, techniques, and other essential information for managing a successful telecommunications project. The TPMRM 2nd edition is a valuable resource for ICT design and installation project management.
Learn the latest on cost management; procurement management; vendor and contractor coordination; commissioning; risk management; safety plan development; sustainable methods; OSP project management methods; construction administration; client needs assessments; and more! Understanding how to successfully manage a project will go a long way towards success.
Table of Contents
The TPMRM, 2nd edition, consists of 5 chapters and 2 appendices, as well as a glossary complete with project management definitions, acronyms, and related industry symbols.
- Chapter 1: TPM Fundamentals
- Chapter 2: TPM Design, Installation, and Implementation
- Chapter 3: Specific Outside Plant TPM Considerations
- Chapter 4: TPM Documentation
- Chapter 5: Risk Management
- Appendix A: Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Organizations
- Appendix B: Legal Considerations