Everything You Need to Know About Shipping Fees
for BICSI Products & Services
BICSI is committed to providing a first-class purchase experience for its customers when conducting business online and over the phone. This page explains both the shipping fees in the shopping cart and what to expect when ordering products and services that require shipping.
- What Products and Services Require Shipping?
- What is included in the Shipping Costs on the Shipping Cart Window?
- How Are Customs Duties and Taxes Determined?
- Which Countries Does BICSI Ship to Outside the United States?
- Has COVID-19 Affected BICSI Product Shipments?
- Does BICSI Offer Rush Shipments or Saturday Deliveries?
- How long will it take for my BICSI Credential Stamp to arrive?
What Products and Services Require Shipping?
- Print and/or Print and Download Combos of the BICSI Library.
- BICSI Installation Virtual Classroom Training Courses (IN101 and IN225)
- Student workbooks
- A list of consumable items will also be provided to each student by BICSI.
- BICSI Design Virtual Classroom Training Courses (DD102,
PM102, and BG102).
- Student workbooks
- Self-inking BICSI Credential Stamps for Credential Holders
What is included in the Shipping Costs on the Shopping Cart Window?
When viewing the shopping cart, customers will have a choice of shipping methods used for BICSI products and services. The fees will adjust accordingly based on a customer's preferred shipping method from the available options. The fees displayed are only fees paid to the courier and does not include any additional customs duties and taxes.
Packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which orders are shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. Because customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may vary by country and region, BICSI does not pre-estimate or collect these fees upfront.
How Are Customs Duties and Taxes Determined?
When ordering from BICSI.org, customers are responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. BICSI does not collect these fees as part of the shipping costs charged during checkout process. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; BICSI has no control over these charges, nor can BICSI predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information.
- When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
Which Countries Does BICSI Ship to Outside the United States?
BICSI products ship internationally with FedEx. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees vary depending on the delivery address for all orders. Here is a full list of eligible countries and regions:
North and South America
|Barbados||Colombia||Honduras||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Belize||Costa Rica||Jamaica||Saint Martin|
|Bermuda||Dominican Republic||Martinique||Trinidad and Tobago|
Australia, Asia, and Pacific
|Australia||India||Marshall Islands||South Korea|
|Bangladesh||Indonesia||New Caledonia||Sri Lanka|
|Bosnia And Herzegovina||Greece||Netherlands||Sweden|
|Czech Republic||Italy||Romania||United Kingdom|
|Denmark||Latvia||Saint Barthélemy||Vatican City|
Middle East and Africa
|Cameroon||Mauritius||Qatar||United Arab Emirates|
- There may be limitations on where and whether BICSI offers international shipping.
- Packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which they are shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.
Has COVID-19 Affected BICSI Product Shipments?
BICSI continues to ship domestically in the United States and Internationally during the pandemic, but delivery times may be longer than usual.
Due to COVID-19, air travel has been restricted, which affects BICSI's ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we do during normal times. International deliveries may take longer than usual and certain delivery destinations might see further restrictions.
Customers can track their orders and deliveries by reviewing the Shipment Confirmation Email which includes the FedEx tracking number.
To learn more about BICSI's COVID-19 response, click here.
Does BICSI Offer Rush Shipments or Saturday Deliveries?*
Saturday deliveries are scheduled to arrive by 12 noon local time and are offered for destinations in the U.S. only. For details and pricing, please call our Customer Care team at 800.242.7405. Orders for Saturday delivery will need to be placed no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern time Thursday.
Overnight: Standard overnight deliveries are scheduled to arrive by the end of the next business day (U.S. shipments only). Overnight orders must be placed before 12 noon Eastern time.
Express Saver: Express Saver deliveries are scheduled to arrive by the end of day on the 3rd business day (U.S. shipments only). Express Saver orders must be placed before 12 noon Eastern for delivery within 3 business days from the date the order was placed.
*Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19, air travel has been restricted, which affects our ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we do during normal times. International deliveries may take longer than usual and certain delivery destinations might see further restrictions.
How long will it take for my BICSI Credential Stamps to arrive?
Credential holders can order their self-inking BICSI Credential Stamps here. Orders can take 30-45 business days from the day the order is placed. Orders to international locations may take longer due to COVID-19 air travel restrictions.