The BICSI Library is the complete collection of our award winning technical manuals and published standards.
Contained within this value priced collection of 5,000 pages is information ranging from the fundamentals of information and communications technology (ICT) to the design, installation, and implementation of specialized cabling applications found across data center, health care, intelligent buildings and other ICT intensive sectors. Focus is not just on interior ICT cabling; the Library also includes information covering outside plant (OSP) cabling design, and the knowledge necessary to perform and manage telecommunication and ICT projects.
The BICSI Library combines the convenience of having all of BICSI's technical information at your fingertips with an additional discount when compared to the total if each item was purchased separately. As an added bonus, since the BICSI Library ships as one product, you will also save on shipping.
The BICSI Library includes a curated collection of the following publications:
- Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual (TDMM)
- Information Technology Systems Installation Methods Manual (ITSIMM)
- Telecommunications Project Management Reference Manual (TPMRM), 2nd Edition
- Outside Plant Design Reference Manual (OSPDRM)
- ANSI/BICSI 001-2017 R22, Information and Communication Technology Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices for Educational Institutions and Facilities
- ANSI/BICSI 002-2019, Data Center Design and Implementation Best Practices
- ANSI/BICSI 003-2014, Building Information Modeling (BIM) Practices for Information Technology Systems
- ANSI/BICSI 004-2018, Information Communication Technology Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices for Healthcare Institutions and Facilities
- ANSI/BICSI 006-2020, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Implementation Best Practices
- ANSI/BICSI 007-2020, Information Communication Technology Design and Implementation Practices for Intelligent Buildings and Premises
- ANSI/BICSI 008-2018, Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices
- BICSI 009-2019, Data Center Operations and Maintenance Best Practices
- ANSI/BICSI N1-2019, Installation Practices for Telecommunications and ICT Cabling and Related Cabling Infrastructure
- ANSI/BICSI N2-17, Practices for the Installation of Telecommunications and ICT Cabling Intended to Support Remote Power Applications
- ANSI/BICSI N3-20, Planning and Installation Methods for the Bonding and Grounding of Telecommunication and ICT Systems and Infrastructure
- BICSI G1-17, ICT Outside Plant Construction and Installation: General Practices
- BICSI G2.1-22, ICT Outside Plant Construction and Installation: Pole Setting, Anchoring, and Guying
- BICSI G2.2-22, ICT Outside Plant Construction and Installation: Aerial Cable Installation