Installing Cable, One Pole at a Time.
BICSI G2.2-22 provides installation methods and instructions for installing OSP cable within aerial pathway. Within this 150 page standard, both lashing of cable and installation of self-supporting cable is covered for a variety of pathway configurations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Scope
- 3 Required Standards and Documents
- 4 Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Units of Measurement
- 5 Aerial Cable
- 6 Installing Support Strand (Messenger)
- 7 Aerial Cable Plant Placement
- 8 Self-Supporting Cable
- Appendix A Suggested Optical Cable Code (SOCC) (Informative)
- Appendix B OSP Balanced Twisted Pair Cable Coding (Informative)
- Appendix C Related Documents (Informative)