BICSI is a global professional association supporting the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) community. We are headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, but our membership spans nearly 100 countries.
- Education and Training
- Conferences and Events
- Credentials and Certification Programs
- Standards and Best Practices
- Reference Manuals
- Community and Membership
What is ICT?
- Voice/Data/Audio/Video Technologies
- Electronic Safety & Security
- Project Management (Telecommunications)
- Design, Integration & Installation of Telecommunications Distributions
- All Fiber- and Copper-Based Distribution Systems and Infrastructure
- Commercial Transportation of Information and Data
- Wireless Networks
- Data Center Design
- Outside Plant Cabling
BICSI Vision Statement
BICSI is the worldwide preeminent source of information, education and knowledge assessment for the constantly evolving information and communications technology community.
BICSI Mission Statement
- Lead the information and communications technology industry with excellence in publications, education and knowledge assessment.
- Advance our members’ ability to deliver the highest quality products and services.
- Provide our members with opportunities for continual improvement and enhanced professional stature.