BICSI is a professional association supporting the advancement of the information and communications technology (ICT) profession and currently serves more than 26,000 members and credential holders. BICSI is the preeminent resource for the Connected World. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, BICSI membership spans nearly 100 countries.
- Education and Training
- Conferences and Events
- Credentials and Certification Programs
- Standards and Best Practices
- Reference Manuals
- Community and Membership
What is ICT?
- Voice/Data/Audio/Video Technologies
- Electronic Safety & Security
- Project Management (Telecommunications)
- Design, Integration & Installation of Telecommunications Distributions
- All Fiber- and Copper-Based Distribution Systems and Infrastructure
- Commercial Transportation of Information and Data
- Wireless Networks
- Data Center Design
- Outside Plant Cabling
BICSI Vision Statement
BICSI will be the preeminent ICT resource for the Connected World.
BICSI Mission Statement
Advancing the information and communications technology (ICT) profession.