We offer multiple training solutions for the busy ICT professional.
Our live webinars and virtual instructor-led workshops provide a unique educational opportunity if you can't be out of the office, but are still looking for the interactivity that an in-person training provides.
Check out our offerings below and register to learn!
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Multiple training sessions for an optimal learning experience.
- Led by ICT industry experts who cover emerging technologies, best practices and standards.
- Collaborative and application-based learning.
- A Deep Dive into the OSPDRM, 6th edition
Feb. 13 | Feb. 20 | Feb. 27 | 6-8 p.m. EST
Are you preparing to test for the Outside Plant Designer (OSP) credential? This workshop is designed to help you identify key features and critical information located in the Outside Plant Design Reference Manual (OSPDRM), as well as activities, question and answer sessions, study tips, as well as access to an online study aid.
- The Future Is Now: How Intelligent Building Design Affects Structured Cabling Systems
March 6 | March 13 | March 20 | 6-8 p.m. EST
In the age of the intelligent building, customers are expecting their buildings’ systems to be safer, more efficient, and more productive than ever before. But do you know how to meet and even exceed these expectations? In this workshop, you will learn how to apply the design principles and best practices in the BICSI/ANSI 007 in order to design and install structured cabling systems that support intelligent applications.
- Cracking the Code: Interpreting the National Electrical Code (NEC®)
June 10 | June 17 | June 24 | 6-8 p.m. EST
This workshop will cover how the NEC is structured, what sections are specific to telecommunications systems and equipment, and how to apply those requirements to real-world conditions.
- Valuable knowledge delivered by industry experts in real time.
- Timely industry topics prepared and presented on a continuing basis so hot topics can be addressed.
- An inexpensive training solution.
Upcoming BICSI Webinars:
- Edificios Inteligentes
March 7, 2019 | 12:30-1:30 p.m. EST
Parte 1: "Las Tecnologías y Consideraciones de la nueva Generación de Edificios Inteligentes han sido actualizadas" y Parte 2: "Recomendaciones para el Diseño e Implementación de Sistemas TIC en Edificios Inteligentes."
- BICSI MEA District Webinar Presented by Leviton: "Digital Buildings, PoE and IoT, Preparing Your Network for the Future"
March 11, 2019 | 5-6 p.m. EST
Nowadays, digital building technology is leading to energy savings for the user. This presentation will explore the market growth and how can we be ready for the future with the proper infrastructure to support such technologies. We will dive into cabling bandwidth and power requirement needed to support these applications. This will also cover what design considerations should be addressed to select the right cabling and connectors and how that could impact pathways and spaces. Finally, the presentation will close with a real example that addresses all factors of designing the right solution.