We offer multiple training solutions for the busy ICT professional.
Our live webinars and virtual instructor-led workshops provide a unique educational opportunity if you can't be out of the office, but are still looking for the interactivity that an in-person training provides.
Check out our offerings below and register to learn!
- Valuable knowledge delivered by industry experts in real time.
- Timely industry topics prepared and presented on a continuing basis so hot topics can be addressed.
- An inexpensive training solution.
How to Profit from Customer Satisfaction – The ICT Quality Connection
8 January 2020 at 2 p.m. Eastern
Presenter: Keith Johnson,
RCDD, NTS, RTPM, CT
Training Delivery Specialist, BICSI
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT)
- Multiple training sessions for an optimal learning experience.
- Led by ICT industry experts who cover emerging technologies, best practices and standards.
- Collaborative and application-based learning.
Estimation and Earned Value Management for ICT Projects
20 February 2020 | 27 February 2020 | 5 March 2020
9 a.m. Eastern to 11 a.m. Eastern
Presenter: Chris Hobbs,
RCDD, RTPM, DCDC, CT
Manager of Training Provider Services, BICSI