We offer multiple training solutions for the busy ICT professional.
Our live webinars and virtual instructor-led workshops provide a unique educational opportunity if you can't be out of the office, but are still looking for the interactivity that an in-person training provides.
Check out our offerings below and register to learn!
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Multiple training sessions for an optimal learning experience.
- Led by ICT industry experts who cover emerging technologies, best practices and standards.
- Collaborative and application-based learning.
- Cracking the Code: Interpreting the National Electrical Code (NEC®)
10 June | 17 June | 24 June | 6-8 p.m. EST
This workshop will cover how the NEC is structured, what sections are specific to telecommunications systems and equipment, and how to apply those requirements to real-world conditions.
- Securing Your Data Center According to ANSI/BICSI 002-2019
12 June | 19 June | 26 June | 6-8 p.m. EST
This vILT offering provides an introduction to security concepts and explores how security should be integrated into the conceptualization, design and operation of a data center. It incorporates materials from ANSI/BICSI 002, BICSI 009 and the Essentials of Data Center Projects.
- Valuable knowledge delivered by industry experts in real time.
- Timely industry topics prepared and presented on a continuing basis so hot topics can be addressed.
- An inexpensive training solution.