We offer multiple training solutions for the busy ICT professional.
Our live webinars and virtual instructor-led workshops provide a unique educational opportunity if you can't be out of the office, but are still looking for the interactivity that an in-person training provides.
Check out our offerings below and register to learn!
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Multiple training sessions for an optimal learning experience.
- Led by ICT industry experts who cover emerging technologies, best practices and standards.
- Collaborative and application-based learning.
- A Deep Dive into the OSPDRM, 6th edition
Feb. 13 | Feb. 20 | Feb. 27 | 6-8 p.m. EST
Are you preparing to test for the Outside Plant Designer (OSP) credential? This workshop is designed to help you identify key features and critical information located in the Outside Plant Design Reference Manual (OSPDRM), as well as activities, question and answer sessions, study tips, as well as access to an online study aid.
- Cracking the Code: Interpreting the National Electrical Code (NEC®)
June 10 | June 17 | June 24 | 6-8 p.m. EST
This workshop will cover how the NEC is structured, what sections are specific to telecommunications systems and equipment, and how to apply those requirements to real-world conditions.
- Valuable knowledge delivered by industry experts in real time.
- Timely industry topics prepared and presented on a continuing basis so hot topics can be addressed.
- An inexpensive training solution.
Upcoming BICSI Webinars:
- Powering Solutions for Passive Optical LANs
January 8, 2019 | 11 a.m. EST
In this webinar, Kevin Fellhoelter, EE, President, Solara Technical for APOLAN, will provide a vendor neutral viewpoint of the different powering solutions for POLs. He will discuss recent powering innovations, best practices for both local and remote powering options, the most efficient power distribution methods, and design criteria for creating an ideal network infrastructure.
- Pathways for a Cabling Infrastructure
February 6, 2019 | 3-4 p.m. EST
Are you sure you are designing your cable pathways to comply with the latest standards requirements? If you’re not sure, this webinar will help you find out. It is designed to cover the common standards that address requirements for designing and installing telecommunications pathways.