Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) Courses and Webinars
BICSI offers multiple training solutions for the busy ICT professional. Whether it's live virtual instructor-led courses or webinars our online offerings provide a unique educational opportunity if you can't be out of the office, but are still looking for the interactivity that an in-person training provides.
Check out upcoming and recent offerings below and register to learn today!
Cracking the Code: Interpreting the National Electrical Code(NEC) – A Virtual Instructor-Led Training Event
When: 6 May, 13 May, and 20 May | Time: 18:00-20:00 EDT
Presenter: Craig Dunton, RCDD, OSP, NTS, TECH, CT, PLT – Training Delivery Specialist, BICSI
Gain greater insight into the NEC®, which will help you to safeguard people and property.
- How to Profit from Customer Satisfaction – The ICT Quality Connection
- Pathways For Cabling Infrastructure
- Is Aerial Going Underground?
- Powering Solutions for Passive Optical LANs
- Digging Holes and Planting Poles: Two Perspectives on Outside Plant Design
- Network Design Requirements for Critical Facilities
- Trends in Copper and Fiber Testing Including Category 8 and OM5
- Turning Technicians into Project Managers
- Data Center Physical Security
- DAS Bootcamp-Next Generation Wireless Networks
- Does Your Data Center Have Class?