BICSI Emerging Professionals and Students
Make a difference in the ICT community. The BICSI Emerging Professionals and Students brings youth and diversity into the BICSI community, through committee volunteers and grassroots events, designed to engage the future leaders of the information and communications technology (ICT) industry.
- Local Champions: Vendor sponsored Happy Hour Clubs in major metropolitan areas.
- Trivia Nights: Held at large BICSI Conferences, region events and major metropolitan areas.
- Mentorship Program: For those interested in being OR having an industry mentor.
- Committee Meetings: Be heard and shape the future of the BEPS Workgroup.
- Volunteer: Serve BICSI and the ICT industry.
How Can I Join BEPS?
BEPS is looking for young professionals with new ideas and who are ready to make a difference! Download our BEPS brochure to share with like-minded colleagues and spread the word!
Want to see what an Emerging Professional looks like?
We look forward to hearing from you and truly value your input!
Monica Campbell Smith, Staff Liaison
Tel: +1 813.979.1991
Find us on Social Media!