BICSI Registration & Credentials Supervision Committee
The mission of the Registration and Credentials Supervision (RCS) Committee is to develop, maintain, and oversee all aspects of BICSI’s professional and occupational registration/certification programs for the purpose of providing industry respected, globally recognized, and broadly accepted products and services that enhance the abilities and stature of our credential holders.
The Objective of the Mission
The objective of the Registration and Credentials Supervision Committee’s mission is to ensure that its credential holders are:
The pre-eminent global leaders in the field of high-quality technology infrastructure design, installation, and consulting.
- Provided an independent assessment of knowledge through credentialing and recognition through certification.
- Provided a level of assurance to the industry and to consumers that an individual has knowledge in a designated area of information and communications technology (ICT) design, project management or installation.
- Encouraged and recognized for their quest to remain current in the industry.
- Ensured professional growth through recertification, by attending conferences, events and/or online training courses.
- Encouraged to participate and provide input into the credentialing process by serving as a committee member or SME in RCSC activities and/or other related BICSI committees who provide input into the credentialing process.
Provide world-class credentials for ICT technology infrastructure professionals.
George Thorning, RCDD
Brian Hansen, RCDD, NTS
Robert Erickson, RCDD, RTPM, NTS, OSP, WD
Ronda V. Thomas, CAE, SPHR, SHRM-SCP | Certified Credentialing Specialist
Adam Haskin, RCDD
Beatriz Bezos, RCDD, DCDC, NTS, OSP
Brian Ensign, RCDD, RTPM, NTS, OSP
John Bakowski, RCDD, NTS, OSP, WD
Heather Callaway, RCDD
Michael Bonaccorsi, RCDD
Michael Collins, RCDD, RTPM
Patricia Fisher, RCDD, RTPM, DCDC, OSP, WD
Peter Charland, RCDD, RTPM, DCDC, NTS, WD
Rui Takei, RCDD, DCDC
Russell Oliver, RCDD, DCDC, ESS, NTS, RTPM
Sean Doucette, TECH,
Terry Teschner, RCDD, OSP, WD
Tony Whaley, RCDD, DCDC, NTS, WD
How Can I Join the RCSC?
RCSC is looking for volunteers to join the committee.
Download the PDF's below to learn more about serving as a volunteer:
We look forward to hearing from you and truly value your time!
George Thorning, RCDD, RCSC Chair
Ronda V. Thomas, CAE, SPHR, SHRM-SCP | Certified Credentialing Specialist, Staff Liaison
Tel: +1 813.979.1991
Find us on Social Media!