BICSI serves thousands of information and communications technology (ICT) professionals around the world.
As a member you will receive unique technology information and networking opportunities unparalleled through other training and education institutions.
Complete a membership application today and open your door to a thriving career!
Individual Membership Information
Establish Yourself as a Respected ICT Industry Professional:
- Experience greater credibility and gain a competitive edge on your peers.
- Discover new job opportunities on BICSI's website and ITS-jobs.com.
- Use the BICSI member logo on business cards, stationary and promotional material.
- Learn about the latest advancements, tap into resources and stay current on relevant codes and standards.
Take Advantage of Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Volunteer for a position on the BICSI Board of Directors and to serve on various committees.*
- Meet industry experts and share ideas at local and global conferences and events.
- Members (and immediate family) eligible for the Ray Gendron BICSI Cares college scholarship.
- Share insight on and help shape future industry publications and standards.
* Subject to membership type.
Receive Substantial Discounts on BICSI Products and Services:
- Select BICSI training courses and technical manuals.
- Various industry publications, courses, standards and services.
- FREE electronic copy of BICSI's ICT Terminology Handbook.
- Conference registrations for BICSI and other industry events worldwide.
- Access to member-only sections and forums on the BICSI website.
- FREE subscription to ICT Today.
Special RatesBICSI offers membership dues at the reduced price for BICSI Installers and Technicians, full-time students, active-duty military personnel and senior individuals*. The discount is only applicable for individual BICSI membership. Members who receive this discount retain full membership rights and privileges. To receive the discount, the membership or renewal application must be submitted via mail, fax or email with the additional qualifying materials indicated below. Apply to become a BICSI member today!
Full-time students must submit a photocopy of a student I.D. card and a copy of a current transcript or course schedule.
Active Duty Military Membership
Active Duty Military personnel must submit a copy of their DL or state ID AND a copy of active military orders OR Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES).
Senior individuals age 62 or older must submit proof of age with any valid form of ID that indicates their name and year born.
* Technicians holding the RCDD® credential do not qualify for this level of membership.
QuestionsContact our Membership Services Team.
Tel: +1 813.979.1991 or 800.242.7405 (USA/Canada toll free)