BICSI Standards for Outside Plant (OSP) Design Subcommittee
This area covers all aspects of the cabling and pathways used within ICT and telecommunications OSP. Current focus is on the methods and practices used within aerial, direct-buried and underground pathways as related to the construction and installation of OSP cabling and infrastructure.
OSP Construction and Installation Subcommittee
Chair: Bob Hertling, Parsons
Vice Chair: John Romanski
- D051: New standard for general aerial pathways
- D055: New standard for general underground pathways
- D056: New standard: Practices for HASB (High Air Speed Blowing)
- D057: New standard: Practices for installing cabling within OSP ducts and conduits
- D058: New standard: Practices for conduit and duct installation
Notice of Continuous Revision
BICSI G1 has been placed under continuous revision. Suggestions for revisions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so they may be included as new business at the next meeting of the OSP Construction and Installation Subcommittee.