This area covers all aspects of the cabling and pathways used within ICT and telecommunications OSP. Current focus is on the methods and practices used within aerial, direct-buried and underground pathways as related to the construction and installation of OSP cabling and infrastructure.
OSP Construction and Installation Subcommittee
Chair: Bob Hertling, Parsons
Vice Chair: John Romanski
- D051: New standard for general aerial pathways
- D054: New standard for direct-buried pathways
- D055: New standard for general underground pathways
- D056: New standard: Practices for HASB (High Air Speed Blowing)
- D057: New standard: Practices for installing cabling within OSP ducts and conduits
- D058: New standard: Practices for conduit and duct installation
Notice of Continuous Revision
BICSI G1 has been placed under continuous revision. Suggestions for revisions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so they may be included as new business at the next meeting of the OSP Construction and Installation Subcommittee.