Direct buried OSP infrastructure is more than just simply burying a cable.
BICSI G4 provides instructions and installation methods for placing direct buried cable and continuous conduit. In addition to methods of placement, details on route planning, transitions, and other related topics to a successful job are included.
Table of Contents
3. Required Standards and Documents
4. Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Units of Measurement
5. OSP Buried Plant Preliminary Considerations
6. Route Planning
7. Direct Buried OSP Pathways
8. Bonding and Grounding of Direct-Buried Plant
9. As-Built or Record Construction Drawings
Appendix A Suggested Optical Cable Code (SOCC) (Informative)
Appendix B OSP Balanced Twisted Pair Cable Coding (Informative)
Appendix C Related Documents (Informative)