BICSI produces technical manuals based on industry regulations, codes, standards and best practices that form the foundation of knowledge required for the professional credentials and certifications offered by BICSI.
- Essentials of Bonding and Grounding
- ICT Terminology Handbook
- ICT Installation Practices Field Guide, Volume 1 - General Cabling
- ICT Installation Practices Field Guide, Volume 2 - Copper Cabling
- ICT Installation Practices Field Guide, Volume 3 - Optical Fiber Cabling
- Essentials of Data Center Projects
Technical Information & Methods (TI&M) Committee
Manuals are maintained by the BICSI Technical Information & Methods (TI&M) Committee. Manuals are revised every 3-4 years, allowing time for emerging trends and technologies codified in standards to stabilize.
Chair: Robert Hertling, RCDD, OSP
Vice Chair: Phililp Janeway, RCDD
Secretary: John Romanski, RTPM, DCDC, OSP, WD
Interested in contributing?
The TI&M committee utilizes volunteers to review and update content within manuals. As manual development is periodic, the TI&M committee maintains a list of volunteers, subject matter experts, and other interested parties, so that when a manual is being created or revised, work can commence in a short period of time.