BICSI is currently offering opportunities to connect with ICT professionals locally, as well as from around the world – all while earning continuing education credits (CECs) through our bimonthly Virtual ICT Forum series.
These events are hosted by our Board Regional Directors, but participation is not limited to your region. Join any event throughout the year. Content for each event will be different.
Reasons to attend Virtual ICT Forums:
- Listen to livestreamed technical presentations delivered by respected ICT professionals.
- Engage with sponsors and watch product/service demonstrations through our What’s New, What’s It Do? segments.
- Earn 3 CECs per event for a low cost (US$25 Member/US$45 Nonmember)
- In depth ICT educational opportunities
Virtual ICT Forums - See Upcoming Events section below.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
BICSI is seeking sponsored presentations for these monthly events. You will be able to share your expertise and help advance the ICT industry as you boost your branding around the globe.
• Present your company as a professional authority and ICT expert.
• Guaranteed 60-minute speaking slot (only three slots per vICT Forum).*
• Dedicated 10-minute session for each sponsor to promote their products and services following their technical presentation.
• Your logo featured in online marketing collateral and 2-3 emails promoting the event.
• Your sponsor contact information included on post-event thank you email/survey sent to all attendees.
• Attendees earn 3 CECs during this four-hour virtual event.
*Technical presentations must comply with BICSI guidelines.
BICSI Virtual ICT Forum Sponsorship Information and Contract
Want More Details?
For more information and to request a sponsored presenter application.
•For vICT Forums in the U.S. and Canada:
Courtney Nalls: firstname.lastname@example.org