Women in BICSI invites you!
- Are you interested in networking and mentoring opportunities in the ICT industry?
- Would you enjoy meeting fellow women industry leaders?
- Does the idea of strengthening your involvement in the ICT industry with your peers appeal to you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we would like to invite you to join Women in BICSI—a social group created especially for women in the ICT industry!To get event updates, latest news and industry opportunities, subscribe to the "Women in BICSI" email list by completing our mailing list form below. You can also join us on Official Women In BICSI Group | Groups | LinkedIn.
Questions and comments may be submitted to email@example.com.
If you would like additional information on Women in BICSI, please fill out the form below.
To learn more about becoming a mentor or being mentored in the BICSI Mentorship Program or to complete an application, click here.
Women in BICSI Webinar Archives
- Building Your Career as a Woman in ICT by Carrie Goetz
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Janet Steinert
- Born to Be Fabulous by Denise Pappas
- Career Wisdom for Women and Those Who Support Them by Carrie Goetz
- No Gap Too Wide: Building a Better Bridge for Women in ICT by Betsy Conroy
Past Issues of "More Than Words" from the BICSI Insider
- February 2023 - “Be the Young and the Restless” By Caitlin Brudnicki, RTPM
- November 2022 - “Hard Work and Passion Makes Dreams Come True” By Joey Cheng, RCDD, RTPM
- August 2022 - “Make a Plan, Never Give Up" by Nidia Tenorio, RCDD, Inside Sales Manager, Power & Tel
- May 2022 - “Be Genuine" by McKenzie Hughes, RCDD, Data Center Specialist, Siemon
- February 2022 - "From Glass Slipper to Glass Ceiling" by Denise Pappas, Executive Director, Keltron Corporation
- November 2021 - “The Year of You, the Woman” by Carrie Goetz, D.MCO, RCDD, NTS, CDCP, CDCS, CNID, Master IM, AWS CCP, PSP, Certified SCRUM Master, Principal/CTO StrategITcom, LLC
- August 2021 - "We Need to Keep Growing Women in ICT!" by Cyndi Garrison, RCDD
- May 2021 - "Acronyms to be Proud of in an Industry Full of Them" by Christy Miller, RCDD, DCDC, RTPM, CT, ECSE
- February 2021 - "Virtual Comradery" by Carol Everett Oliver, RCDD, DCDC, ESS
- November 2020 - "COVID and the Newer Digital Experience" by Carrie Goetz, D.MCO, RCDD, NTS, CDCP, CDCS, CNID, Master IM, AWS CCP, PSP, Certified SCRUM Master
- August 2020 - "The ICT World is Our Oyster!" by Betsy Conroy
- June 2020 - "Balancing and Benefiting from the Volunteer Life" by Patti Fisher, RCDD, DCDC, OSP, RTPM, WD
- April 2020 - "Don't Stop Believing" by Carol Everett Oliver, RCDD, DCDC, ESS, BICSI President-Elect
- February 2020 - "Be a Mentor and a Sponsor" by Carrie Goetz, RCDD, NTS, CDCDP, CDCS, CIND, Master IM, AWS CCP, Certified SCRUM Master
- December 2019 - "Invest in Yourself" by Heather Randolph
- October 2019 - “Mentoring Matters” by Ashley H. Wills, RCDD, DCDC, OSP
- October 2019 - “Being the Translator” by Cyndi Garrison, RCDD
- August 2019 - “Becoming ‘Brilliant’—The 4 C’s of a Diamond ICT Career” by Ashley H. Wills, RCDD, DCDC, OSP
- June 2019 - "Bloom Where YOU Are Planted" by Cathy Dunn, RCDD
- April 2019 - "Better with Balance" by Betsy Conroy
- February 2019 - "My Journey Through ICT Convergence" by Lylette Macdonald, RCDD
- December 2018 - "The Rewards of Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone" by Ashley Smith, INST1
- October 2018 - "Believe" by Carol Everett Oliver, RCDD, ESS