Women in BICSI invites you!
- Are you interested in networking and mentoring opportunities in the ICT industry?
- Would you enjoy meeting fellow women industry leaders?
- Does the idea of strengthening your involvement in the ICT industry with your peers appeal to you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we would like to invite you to join Women in BICSI—a social group created especially for women in the ICT industry!
To get event updates, latest news and industry opportunities, subscribe to the "Women in BICSI" email list by completing our mailing list form.
Questions and comments may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get on our mailing list by filling out the form below.
Submit your article for the next BICSI Insider!
Women in BICSI is proud to have an ongoing section in the BICSI Insider newsletter—More than Words.
Help us get others excited about the Women in BICSI group by contributing a brief story, anecdote or tip relating to women in the ICT industry.
Please contact Michele Neifing, Women in BICSI Chair, to ask how you can be included in an upcoming issue. Submissions are limited to 500 words.
- October 2018 - "Believe" by Carol Everett Oliver, RCDD, ESS
- December 2018 - "The Rewards of Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone" by Ashley Smith, INST1
- February 2019 - "My Journey Through ICT Convergence" by Lylette Macdonald, RCDD
- April 2019 - "Better with Balance" by Betsy Conroy
- June 2019 - "Bloom Where YOU Are Planted" by Cathy Dunn, RCDD