Log into your BICSI Credential Dashboard OR Download the Recertification Application below.
- Boost your competencies and stay on top of emerging ICT industry trends and technologies
- Propel your professional achievements by positioning yourself as a leader among your peers
- Advance your career with newfound knowledge and emerging job opportunities
Click the PDF image below to enlarge graphic:
Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
To receive continuing education credits, you must provide BICSI's Credentialing Department with your certificate of completion. If the activity is NOT a BICSI course or a pre-recognized industry course, you must further provide the complete course description and course agenda, INCLUDING the course length in hours. If you choose a self-study curriculum such as computer- or web-based training, you must include hard copy test results with at least 80% correct passing score, PLUS the amount of hours required to complete the training.
- Continuing Education Credits Program Policy (PDF)
- Credential Suspended Period Policy (PDF)
- Reinstatement for Lapsed Credential Holders Policy (PDF)
- Recertification Audit Policy (PDF)