Log into your BICSI Credential Dashboard OR Download the Recertification Application below.
- Boost your competencies and stay on top of emerging ICT industry trends and technologies
- Propel your professional achievements by positioning yourself as a leader among your peers
- Advance your career with newfound knowledge and emerging job opportunities
Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
To receive continuing education credits, you must provide BICSI's Credentialing Department with your certificate of completion. If the activity is NOT a BICSI course or a pre-recognized industry course, you must further provide the complete course description and course agenda, INCLUDING the course length in hours. If you choose a self-study curriculum such as computer- or web-based training, you must include hard copy test results with at least 80% correct passing score, PLUS the amount of hours required to complete the training.
- Continuing Education Credits Program Policy (PDF)
- RCSC Credential Suspended Period Policy (PDF)
- Reinstatement for Lapsed Credential Holders Policy (PDF)
- Recertification Audit Policy (PDF)