This course covers information about confined spaces, hazardous atmospheres, necessary equipment, and permits. The intent of the course is to provide the learner with information about the hazards and hazard control methods that will permit safe work in enclosed work areas or confined spaces.
Why you should attend?
Learn specific strategies for working safely in confined spaces
What to expect?
All BICSI CONNECT courses require an internet-capable device and internet connection.
Java software; Windows 7 or 8; Mac OSx10.6+; Android 4.1 or later; Apple 10S 6.x, 7.x; IE 10 or later; Firefox 21 or later; Chrome 29 or later; Safari 5.1.8 or later; sound card with speakers/headphones for audio (audio not available for all courses); pop-up blockers disabled.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for all ICT professionals
What will I learn?
After this course you will be able to:
- Recognize terms commonly associated with confined
- Distinguish the difference between permit required
confined spaces and non-permit required confined spaces
- Identify hazards associated with confined spaces
- Recognize signs and symptoms of overexposure
- Identify equipment needed for confined space entry
- Specify safe entry procedures for confined spaces
- Recognize permits posted at points of entry to a
confined space and specify their purpose and use
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of personnel involved with confined spaces
How long is this course?
One-hour self-paced course with 90 days from the date of purchase to complete
Can I earn credit?
Earn one Continuing Education Credits (CECs) upon successfully completing this program
What is the cancellation policy?
All BICSI CONNECT courses are nonrefundable and nontransferable