Managing a Virtual Team Series
Building and managing teams is enough of a challenge when everyone is in the same location. Collaboration when working on a team that's virtual requires even more commitment. In this course, you'll learn about teamwork and team leadership when working on a virtual team. You'll cover remote management and tactics for communication, assessment, and meetings for virtual teams.
Why you should attend?
Develop strategies for effectively organizing and managing virtual teams.
What to expect?
All BICSI CONNECT courses require an internet-capable device and internet connection.
Java software; Windows 7 or 8; Mac OSx10.6+; Android 4.1 or later; Apple 10S 6.x, 7.x; IE 10 or later; Firefox 21 or later; Chrome 29 or later; Safari 5.1.8 or later; sound card with speakers/headphones for audio (audio not available for all courses); pop-up blockers disabled.
Who should attend?
Individuals who are leading teams made up of offsite team members or a combination of onsite and offsite team members
What will I learn?
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify strategies for supporting virtual team members.
- Recognize strategies for managing the performance of virtual teams.
- Recall strategies for organizing and leading virtual meetings.
- Apply strategies for overcoming communication difficulties faced by a geographically diverse team.
- Recognize strategies for working around typical challenges facing remote or blended teams.
- Identify some of the challenges and considerations associated with managing your time as a virtual team member.
How long is this course?
One-hour self-paced course with 90 days from the date of purchase to complete
Can I earn credit?
Earn 1 Continuing Education Credit (CEC) upon successfully completing this program
What is the cancellation policy?
All BICSI CONNECT courses are nonrefundable and nontransferable