In the past, contractors and vendors commonly thought of ICT quality as the achievement of good test results from their own perspective. Nowadays, good test results alone will not help you retain your existing customers, acquire new customers, or win-back lost customers. In this recording we will explore Total Customer Satisfaction which is synonymous with total quality from the customer’s point of view. You will learn how to view quality through the eyes of the customer, identify which factors your customers value the most, and learn how to conduct customer surveys. We will also explore how customer satisfaction defines quality and your progress as you embark on a total customer satisfaction program designed to increase your profitability.
Note: This is a recording of a webinar originally given on January 8, 2020.
About the Presenter
Keith P. Johnson, RCDD, NTS, RTPM, CT has worked in the ICT industry for over 20 years in many roles including IT and telecom consultant, engineer, designer, project manager and trainer for service providers as well as end user corporations. Keith has been a member of several quality teams in the past utilizing the Deming Management Method, Qualpro and the Total Quality Management System. These systems encouraged the design and evaluation of change experiments which raised customer satisfaction levels, improved efficiency, reduced waste and increased profitability.
Why you should attend?
Learn proven techniques for improving total customer satisfaction.
What to expect?
- This course has an audio component; please make sure you have speakers/headphones available.
- All BICSI CONNECT courses require an internet-capable device and internet connection.
- Java software; Windows 7 or 8; Mac OSx10.6+; Android 4.1 or later; Apple 10S 6.x, 7.x; IE 10 or later; Firefox 21 or later; Chrome 29 or later; Safari 5.1.8 or later; sound card with speakers/headphones for audio (audio not available for all courses); pop-up blockers disabled.
Who should attend?
This recording is intended for ICT professionals.
What will I learn?
In this recording, you will gain insight into:
- How to identify which factors your customers value.
- Strategies for creating a total customer satisfaction experience.
How long is this recording?
This is one-hour self-paced course with 90 days from the date of purchase to complete.
Can I earn credit?
Earn 1 Continuing Education Credit (CEC) upon successful completion of the program.