Project Quality: Processes for Ensuring High Quality Deliverables
"Even projects that are delivered within budget and on time are not successful if the quality of the deliverable is poor.”-PMI
Project managers need to build quality into their projects at the very beginning, during the planning stage. Quality managers must ensure that quality requirements are met.
Note: This course is designed to assist learners in preparing for the PMI certification exam. PMBOK, PMI, PMP, CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Why you should attend?
Learn about the processes for assuring and controlling quality a process for ensuring that quality is considered from the very beginning of a project's life cycle
What to expect?
All BICSI CONNECT courses require an internet-capable device and internet connection.
Java software; Windows 7 or 8; Mac OSx10.6+; Android 4.1 or later; Apple 10S 6.x, 7.x; IE 10 or later; Firefox 21 or later; Chrome 29 or later; Safari 5.1.8 or later; sound card with speakers/headphones for audio (audio not available for all courses); pop-up blockers disabled.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for existing ICT project managers, existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience, and individuals training to become accredited project managers
What will I learn?
After this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the relationship and distinction between
quality management and quality control
- Describe how to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Sequence the steps of a root cause analysis and a
- Use a control chart to determine when a process is
out of control
- Recognize key characteristics of the Lean
methodology, the Six Sigma methodology, and the Kanban-pull system
- Identify the types of information revealed by a value
- Identify key principles of the ISO 9000 quality
- Recognize characteristics of CMMI®
- Identify examples of BSI standards
- Recognize the purpose of the IEEE quality standards
- Utilize work performance data to determine project performance
How long is this course?
Three-hour self-paced course with 90 days from the date of purchase to complete
Can I earn credit?
Earn 3 Continuing Education Credits (CECs) upon successfully completing this program
What is the cancellation policy?
All BICSI CONNECT courses are nonrefundable and nontransferable