BICSI CONNECT | Online Learning Portal
BICSI CONNECT is our online learning portal and is your gateway to take self-paced training and access your online learning resources!
Start Fresh in the New BICSI Connect Continue in the Current BICSI Connect
Take Self-Paced Training
BICSI’s self-paced courses cover a wide range of topics in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. Course topics include structured cabling systems, data centers, outside plant design, project management, workplace safety and more!
Currently enrolled in a BICSI Learning Academy Instructor-Led (ILT) course?
The learning resources, such as course study aids and assessment, will be available on BICSI CONNECT one week prior to your first day of class and can be accessed by clicking the BICSI CONNECT icon on the right.
BICSI CONNECT is Continuously Adding New Courses
To view a list of courses currently being offered, their associated CECs, and register for a course, search our catalog.
Four reasons to consider self-paced training
- Need Flexibility – Need training but have overlapping work and personal priorities? Weave in the training around these priorities. Access the BICSI CONNECT courses 24/7, anywhere
there is an internet connection.
- Earn CECs – Earn ICT-related continuing education credits (CECs) without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
- Learn at Your Own Pace – Set the pace to study course materials independently. Be motivated and self-directed.
- Gain Skills Quickly – The convenience of self-paced training provides the opportunity to gain new skills quickly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- An internet-capable device and an internet connection.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 or 8; Mac OSx10.6+; Android 4.1 or later;
Apple I0S 6.x, 7.x.
- Web Browsers: IE 10 or later; Firefox 21 or later; Chrome 29 or later; Safari 5.1.8 or later.
- Sound card with speakers/headphones for
audio (audio not available for all courses); pop-up blockers disabled.
Note: All BICSI CONNECT courses are nonrefundable and nontransferable.