E3—Enhanced Education & Exhibits
A unique facet to BICSI’s Exhibit Hall, E3—Enhanced Education & Exhibits offers attendees hands-on education via 30-minute exhibitor presentations. This win-win experience exposes attendees to increased educational content while earning CECs, and provides you, the exhibitor, a captive audience in a small setting, where you can present your product.
Possible product topics include:
Data center enclosure requirements • Cable tray assembly • Copper cable testing • Connector assembly • Video design • Optical fiber cleaning techniques • Labeling requirements of the data center • Intelligent patching • Infrastructure Labeling 101 • Applications testing • Optical fiber splicing techniques
The E3—Enhanced Education & Exhibits event will enrich both the attendee and exhibitor experience, and provide increased learning opportunities.
Here’s what you need to know:
- To participate, you must exhibit at the 2012 BICSI Winter Conference & Exhibition.
- Session presentations will be selected based on topic (not limited to those listed above).
- Sessions will be 30 minutes in length and will be held on:
- Sunday, February 12, 6-6:30 p.m. and 6:45-7:15 p.m.
- Monday, February 13, 5:30-6 p.m. and 6:30-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 14, 5:30-6 p.m. and 6:30-7 p.m.
- Applications must be submitted by December 30, 2011, and include an abstract of the presentation so that CECs can be assigned.
- The cost for participating exhibitors is US$500.
Why participate in E3–Enhanced Education & Exhibits?
- Build confidence in potential customers by offering education-based, hands-on instruction.
- Offer attendees an opportunity to personally experience and work with your products in a small setting.
- Help attendees earn additional CECs by coming to your presentation.
- Experience minimal distractions as you connect with attendees in a section of the Exhibit Hall away from the open exhibit area.
- Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity open only to Winter Conference exhibitors.
To participate in the E3–Enhanced Education & Exhibits, please submit your completed application/payment form and abstract to email@example.com by December 30, 2011. You will receive confirmation that your email was received.
Click here to download an application/payment form now.