About this Event
Practices for Telecommunications
Bonding & Grounding Virtual Training
BG102 provides learners with skill building activities for
designing best practice solutions for bonding and grounding commercial buildings
and campuses as outlined in BICSI publications (TDMM 13th edition, OSPDRM 6th
edition, ITSIMM 7th edition, and TIA-607-C). This course is one component of
BICSI's telecommunications bonding and grounding curriculum, which is designed
as part of an overall career.
Click here for more detailed course information on who should attend, prerequisites and preparation required.
We have transformed our traditional classroom training into virtual classroom training including this course. Click here to learn more about how this course will be conducted in our virtual
*Please note: All students registering for classes outside of the continental United States should allow 4 weeks for delivery of material. Please provide shipping information when registering for classes.
Send shipping information to: TDO@bicsi.org.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Determine the types of bonding and grounding systems required for a
- Design the bonding and grounding components for the facility
(building/campus), given an infrastructure type
- Design the bonding and grounding for the
telecommunications structure in a building
- Design the bonding infrastructure for a data center in
a building or facility
- Design the bonding infrastructure for the DAS in a building or facility
- Identify the steps for testing the bonding and
What equipment/device do I need to participate in the virtual course?
To successfully participate in the virtual classroom training, each attendee is required to have:
- Laptop, desktop or tablet that meet the system requirements noted here.
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended**).
- Standalone webcams and/or mobile device camera for
- Internet connection - 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended) | 3G connection or better (WiFi recommended for VoIP audio).
Material requirements for the virtual course
How long is this course?
Can I earn credit?
Yes, you can earn 21 continuing education credits (CECs) towards an existing BICSI credentials recertification requirements, upon successfully completing this program.
What is the cancellation policy?
Class registration fees are refundable if a written cancellation request is received by BICSI no later than 11 business days prior to the first day of class. All subsequent cancellation requests will be subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the class registration fee. Any cancellation request received within 11 business days prior to the first day of class will be subject to a late cancellation fee of 25% of the class registration fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com or by fax to +1 813.971.4311.