Telecommunications Project Management Manual (TPMM), 1st edition
In the far-reaching world of project management, the Telecommunications Project Management Manual (TPMM), 1st edition, zeros in on the key information needed to execute successful telecommunications projects.
Written by some of the very best telecommunications project managers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry, the manual provides a unique reference for project management information that is applicable to a telecommunications project. The TPMM is designed to not only enhance BICSI's RCDD, OSP, DCDC and TECH credential holders' careers, but for others in the ICT industry who wish to successfully manage complex telecommunications projects. The TPMM is the source authority for the applicable RTPM education and testing programs.
The TPMM won a prestigious Award of Merit from the Society for Technical Communication.
The TPMM, 1st edition, consists of 4 chapters and 2 appendices, as well as a glossary complete with definitions, acronyms, and industry symbols:
- Chapter 1: Telecommunications Project Management
- Chapter 2: Design, Installation, and Implementation Project Management
- Chapter 3: Specific Outside Plant Project Management Considerations
- Chapter 4: Project Documentation
- Appendix A: Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Organizations
- Appendix B: Legal Considerations
System Requirements and Installation Instructions
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows (All versions Windows 7 and later), Mac OS X, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, all mobile web browsers, iOS, Android