Share Your Industry Knowledge at the 2019 BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition
29 September - 3 October | Mandalay Bay Hotel & Convention Center | Las Vegas, Nevada
BICSI's Education Advancement Committee (EAC) is seeking proposals for Pre-Conference Seminars, General Sessions and Concurrent Sessions focused on innovative approaches to ICT, which attendees can use immediately in their daily activities.
When choosing your presentation topic, please consider the presentation topics requested by our past BICSI attendees as indicated below. Click here to submit your proposal.
- General or Concurrent Session (1 hour)
Preference will be given to submissions that are vendor-neutral, relevant and educational to a global audience.
- Half-day Pre-Conference Seminar (3 hours)
This expanded three (3) hour presentation is ideal for complex subject matters which require more time to explore. Preference will be given to experienced presenters that submit a presentation where the information is timely, relevant, educational, vendor neutral and explore best practices that are applicable to a global audience.
- Full-day Pre-Conference Seminar (6 hours)
This expanded six (6) hour presentation is ideal for complex subject matters which require more time to explore. Preference will be given to experienced presenters that submit a presentation where the information is timely, relevant, educational, vendor neutral and explore best practices that are applicable to a global audience.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – This conference track will cover the latest design, installation, best practices, trends surrounding remote powering applications that utilize low-voltage ICT systems to deliver power to end devices, such as Power over Ethernet.
- Intelligent Buildings / Smart Cities / Internet of Things – This conference track covers design, installation, best practices, trends involving deployments, systems and applications for intelligent buildings, smart cities and the Internet of Things (IoT), such as converged infrastructures, building system integration, LED lighting, building automation systems (BAS), security, sustainability/efficiency and more.
- Audiovisual – In this track, ICT professionals will encounter what they need to know to design and deploy audiovisual systems and applications such as HDBaseT, high-resolution video, digital signage, classroom learning, video conferencing and more.
- Wireless and Distributed Antennae Systems – This conference track will help the ICT professional understand what they need to know to deploy wireless systems and applications, including distributed antennae systems (DAS), small cell, 802.11 Wi-Fi and 4G/5G cellular.
- Data Centers – In this track, the ICT professional will learn about site selection, space and capacity planning, disaster recovery, availability, efficiency, operations and management for the data center space, including cloud/colocation facilities, hyperscale, edge computing and more. You will learn how to design and deploy various data center systems such as infrastructure, power, cooling and storage in a way that optimizes performance, scalability and reliability.
- Optical Fiber & Passive Optical Networks (PON) – This track covers design, installation, best practices and trends in optical fiber deployments, systems and applications, including passive optical LANs, gigabit passive optical networks (GPON), multimode and singlemode applications, wave division multiplexing, high-speed and high-density fiber cabling, testing and inspections, outside plant fiber and more.
- New & Emerging Applications – This conference track will examine new, emerging, thought-provoking and future technologies and trends that have the potential to impact the ICT professional and the ICT community.
- ICT Professional Development – This track provides useful information and practical advice for the ICT professional to improve their knowledge, skills and expertise within their chosen career, or to advance their business and career with new opportunities. It will cover tips for working in various markets and environments, such as industrial, outside plant and government, as well as tips and best practices surrounding a variety of job skills, tools and solutions, such as building information modeling (BIM), estimating, project management and more.
Members and nonmembers are welcome to submit a proposal. In addition, proposals may be submitted in English and/or your native language.
The deadline for submitting the application form and your original proposal is Friday, 3 May 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST. If your presentation is selected in our initial review, you will be contacted to provide additional information and a copy of your presentation.
For any questions regarding the 2019 BICSI Fall Conference, contact:
Kim Osterman, Manager, Conferences & Events at +1 813.769.1841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become the Next Industry Sensation!
How Presenting Benefits You:
- Earn recognition as a forward-thinking industry leader
- Explore the Exhibit Hall with a complimentary conference registration
- Expand your industry knowledge by attending other conference presentations