Randal Reusser, CT, RCDD, TECH
Instructor – Electronics/Telecom/IT, Gateway Technical College
6317 50th Street * Kenosha, WI 53144 USA
Teach DC/AC I & II, Digital Electronics I & II, Electronic Devices I & II, Opto Electronics, Electronic Communications, Future Trends, Supervisory Management, Customer Service, MSSC Safety, and other classes. Developed multiple classes to meet company needs, delivered BICSI, Belden, STI Fire Stop, and other Telecommunication classes. Major Achievements: Received the Gateway Technical College 2017 Employee Recognition Award - Outstanding Employee Team (CNC Boot Camp Instructors) April 5, 2017, 2016 Outstanding Employee Award for Outstanding Innovator (May 6, 2016), and the 2010 “Distinguished Alumni Award”. Developed world class telecommunications room and training, built national/international certifications into classes and programs.
Randal R Reusser, RCDD, MBA. Randy has been involved with technology (electronics) since 1980. He received a Diploma in Electronic Servicing from Milwaukee Area Technical College, an Associate of Science Degree as an Electronic Technician from Gateway Technical College (Graduate Scholastic Award), a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Carthage College (Suma Cum Laude), an MBA in Business Administration from Marquette University, and Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt. Randy is currently employed at Gateway Technical College (16 years), Sturtevant, WI, as Electronics, IT and Telecommunications Instructor for the Business and Workforce Solutions Division (B&WS). He also works with outside Companies including Insinkerator, Kenall, Lynch Diversified Vehicles, Carthage College, KUSD and Ocean Spray. Randy is a certified trainer for Belden, BICSI, NC3, MSSC, Snap On, Greenlee, and Specified Technologies Incorporated. Randy has experience in Electronics, IT, Telecommunications, and Technical Management. Prior to his current employment, he has worked as a Team Leader, Technical Services Manager, Electronic Technician/Assistant Manager, Service Manager, and Electronic Technician. He has been published in eleven publications and passed or earned over 60 (sixty) technical certifications. Randy has received the following prestigious awards during his career:
- 2017 Employee Recognition Award Recipient - Outstanding Employee Team (CNC Boot Camp Instructors) Gateway Technical College (April 5, 2017).
- Received the Gateway Technical College 2016 Outstanding Employee Award for Outstanding Innovator (May 6, 2016).
- Awarded the Gateway Technical College Distinguished Alumni Award (May 18, 2010).
- Received Special Recognition for serving as CTD Division Chairman of the ETAI (Electronics Technicians Association, International) 1995 - 1996.
- Recipient of the 1996 “Pete” Outstanding National Officer memorial award from the Electronics Technicians Association, International, for outstanding dedication and service to the profession and the membership of the association while serving as CTD Division Chairman.
Involvement with BICSI activities, committee and membership:
I have been involved with BICSI since February 2005. I attended the BICSI Installation Program Trainer Certification Class from February 21, 2005 – March 4, 2005 in Tampa, Fl. USA. Since then I have attended 6 other BICSI conferences and classes and taught over 300 individuals in over 50 BICSI ITS Courses. I have spent over 14 years of supporting, promoting, and enjoying being a part of BICSI. We hosted one "Lunch and Learn at our College. I have never served on any committees for BICSI, but was interested in the BPEG.